Want to Help?
The Perl Foundation exists to promote and support community efforts around the Perl programming language. We encourage you to contribute by:
- Joining your local Perl Mongers group
- Visit PerlMonks
- Attend a YAPC in your region of the world
- There are many other ways you can contribute to Perl, including:
- Contribute and maintain a module on the CPAN
- Participate in the development, maintenance and documentation of Perl 5
- Join in the development effort for Perl 6 and Parrot
- Another important way you can contribute to Perl, both as a language and as a community, is to make a tax-deductible donation to the Perl Foundation.