WITCH guidelines: Revision 1
^ General Guidelines for Contributing to the Perl6 WITCH.
1) We only want to link to documentation, not write it. Any sentences describing what an operator does are more there just as something to wrap hyperlinks around, and help the user pick the correct hyperlink to click on.
2) The exception to 1) is the "Mnemonics" section, which helps convey the semantics that a character is tuned to under perl6. Consider it a "mental hyperlink". It should always go first, so that mouseovers work on the main page. Try to mimic this section from the way it looks in other pages.
3) If you find yourself wanting to use the same set of links in many places, maybe you should create a page about the concept
and link it to the "glossary"[glossary_of_perl_6_terms_and_jargon] in addition to using it to link to from the WITCH.
4) If you have something you want to link to, see if you can find it on this wiki, and if there is a copy there, use that rather than external links.
5) When creating a new page for a character, copy the following headers in, so they match the ones in the other pages. Just delete the ones you don't need.