Perl 6 People: Revision 2
^ Perl 6 People
* This is for anyone doing anything significant regarding Perl 6.
** Add your name below, in alphabetical order.
** Link the name to a suitable home page, blog, or whatever, or you can create a page on this wiki to link to (use the same name for the page name).
** Add a few sentenses relevant activities, interests, and so on.
* [Herbert Breunung]: Working on the Perl 6 tutorial for this wiki.
* [John Beppu]:
* Andy Lester: Set up the official Perl 6, Perl 5, and Parrot wikis. Started Perlbuzz.
* Stevan Little: Moose "is the new Perl" object system.
* Patrick Michaud: Parrot pumpking.
* [Conrad Schneiker]: The instigator of the perl.perl6.users newsgroup, and instigator of the official Perl 6 Wiki (and $1,000 prize for a Perl 6 version). The increasingly unwieldly newsgroup FAQ ultimately morphed into the original content for this wiki, with a lot of help from the people at "perl.net.au"<http://www.perl.net.au>, who originally put it on their wiki.
* [Mark Stosberg]: I'm working on porting CGI::Application to Perl6 and having fun along the way.
* Larry Wall: Our hero. Overdue for a McArthur prize.