Perl 6: Revision 105
^^ Welcome to the home page for Perl 6
Perl 6 is the insanely great next version of the Perl programming language:
* If you are curious, you can read about "what is Perl 6"<http://www.perl.com/pub/a/2006/01/12/what_is_perl_6.html>.
* If you want to learn Perl 6, please feel free to explore the [Documentation].
* If you want to help Perl 6 be released faster, please read about [Getting Involved].
* If you want to talk to people about Perl 6, hop on to the IRC channel irc.freenode.net#perl6 and ask any questions.
* If you want to read the latest about Perl 6, see the Perl 6 News section below.
This Wiki is organized into the following sections:
* [Learn About Perl 6] (What it is, articles, anti-FUD, etc.)
** [The Long Perl 6 Super-Feature List] (Perl 6++!)
* [Download Perl 6] (Yield to temptation.)
* [Documentation] (Current synopses, cookbook, examples, etc.)
** "The Official Documents that describe Perl 6"<http://perlcabal.org/syn/>
** [Glossary of Perl 6 Terms and Jargon]
** "FAQ"<http://www.programmersheaven.com/2/Perl6-FAQ> (Another great resource.)
** "QuickStart"<http://www.programmersheaven.com/2/Perl6-QuickStart> (Easy, near-instant gratification.)
* [Mail Lists, IRC, Archives] (Developer and user hotlines, plus logs.)
* [Perl 6 for Perl 5] (Including Perl 5.10, Perl 6-ish modules, etc.)
* [Getting Involved] (Help hack Perl 6, tests, or release docs.)
* [Related Projects] (Parrot of course, CPAN6, and more.)
* [About This Website] (License. See Wiki 101 and help add content.)
** [Content Wanted] (More, more, more, and still more.)
** [Discuss this website]
^^ Perl 6 News