"negative", "number", "subtract"
-- usage is very intuitive
- along with + coerces to type Num
- As an infix operator: subtracts numbers
- - pre and post decrement as in common parlance (which means use it like you would expect)
- before a flag on the commandline results in normal values in a MAIN subroutine
- - > used to specify return type in a Signature
- > and < - > introduces a pointy block
[*-1] finds the last entry of an array which is not special sugar but worth noting.
+ is a border intersection in POD
- can be used in identifiers, along with _ and '
- > is no longer the method operator as in perl5. That is now . like most other languages.
- delimits character class ranges like in most regular expression implementations. Perl6 uses the .. Range operator for that instead.