Open source Perl 6 book
As a companion tutorial for the Rakudo * release, a new, free and collectively written Perl 6 book was planned altogether with Rakudo *.
- get it and participate:
- Moritz Lenz (keeper of the Perl 6 test suite, and Perl 6 user and blogger)
- Patrick Michaud (architect of the Rakudo Perl compiler)
- Jonathan Worthington (prolific contributor to both Rakudo and Parrot)
- Carl Mäsak (frenetic Rakudo user, November author and our number one bug finder)
- Jonathan Scott Duff (wrote the initial preface)
- We are also open to contributions from others.