Many thanks to the individuals and corporations who make the ongoing work of The Perl Foundation possible.
Details can be found here.
- Larry Wall - for continuing contributions to Perl
- Leopold Totsch - to rework the Parrot packfile code for multiple code segments
- Autrijus Tang - to develop an I18N framework for Slashcode
- Peter Sergeant - to aid development of RTF parsing modules
- Daniel Grunblatt - to port the Parrot JIT to IA-64 and HPPA
The Perl Foundation is pleased to announce five grants approved in September 2003.