This is the third biweekly report. These are the news on currently running grants:
- Mango - Christopher Laco - This grant will be closed in the next few days, and a report published here.
- Porting PyYAML to Perl - Ingy döt Net - Ingy gave some updates on his grant. YAML::XS is completed, and a pure Perl implementation is being started. A new deadline was defined: Christmas 2008.
- Improving Smolder - Michael Peters - As said on previous report, Michaed finished this grant. We are working on the closing bits. A report on this grant should be published soon on this blog.
- Perl on a Stick - Adam Kennedy - Adam continues working on Perl on a Stick. Several sticks were sold/distributed during OSCON, and more should be distributed soon. I have mine, already!
- SMOP - Daniel Ruoso - No updates from Grant Manager.
- Fixing Bugs in the Archive::Zip Perl Module - Alan Haggai Alavi - No updates from Grant Manager.
- Make localtime() and gmtime() work past 2038 - Michael Schwern - No updates from Grant Manager.
- Test::Builder 2 - Michael Schwern - No updates from Grant Manager.