Many thanks to the individuals and corporations who make the ongoing work of The Perl Foundation possible.
More information on each of these grants is available on the current grant list.
- Larry Wall - for continuing contributions to Perl.
- Leopold Tötsch - for travel expenses to YAPC::EU to coordinate with core Parrot developers.
- Autrijus Tang - for adding pubkeys to CPAN.pm, Module::Build, and PAR.
- Daniel Grunblatt - for extending the Parrot JIT to emit an executable.
- Arthur Bergman - for improving Perl threads maturity and adding threading support to POE (in cooperation with DynDNS.org and Stas Bekman).
The Perl Foundation is pleased to announce 5 grants approved in May 2003.