How to Write a Proposal
Send proposals to tpf-proposals at perl-foundation.org. Please use the POD template: template.pod.
This proposal includes:
- Project Title and Synopsis;
- Your name, and contact email;
- A discussion on the benefits of the project to the Perl Community;
- A list of deliverables;
- Project details and a proposed Schedule;
- Your biography;
- The requested amount for the Project Grant;
We'll be marking proposal status on each submission, so if you have several proposals, or several semi-independent segments of a proposal it's generally best to split them into different messages.
All applicants will be notified of the success or otherwise of their proposal. For queries, more information or assistance with preparing proposals, please contact tpf-grants-secretary at perl-foundation.org.