There are no pages that link to this page yet.
Release Notes for Socialtext 1.1
Release Notes for Socialtext 1.1 RC1
- Please report serious bugs that keep you from getting your job done to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please post feature requests to Feedback and minor problems to the bugs page. When posting, please reference ST 1.1 RC1.
Additions, Changes, and Fixes
This page details the major feature additions and changes in Socialtext 1.1 from the previous version, Socialtext 1.0. The Socialtext Socialtext Documentation page includes documentation on these new features.
What's new in Socialtext 1.1
Weblogs. The weblog portion of the system has been improved for greater ease of use. The "weblogs" selection on the menu bar now takes you directly to the most recent blog that you had been viewing. You can select a weblog to view from a dropdown menu of available weblogs. When you're in the weblog section, you can now post directly to a weblog by picking the weblog from a drop-down menu, and selecting "Post to weblog".
E-mail in attachments. Email sent to a workspace that has attachments in it will have the attachments saved on the appropriate page.
- The "Edit this page" page now has an "Attachments" link.
- A bug that caused pages with double quotes in the title to be uneditable on some browsers has been fixed.
- A bug-reporting screen lets users report the circumstances of a serious bug for Socialtext engineering to review.
- Small clarifications to the descriptive text on the "Change password" and "punctuation help" pages.
- You can't yet upload a file to serve as a workspace logo.
- The ability to delete a category is not yet implemented.
- Adding a file attachment does not update the page date in "All Pages".
- Page names with an ampersand (&) or underscore _, do not work properly. Avoid using these characters in page names.