Hackathon Chicago, Nov 10-12, 2006
(See also the Tech Needs page.)
We can help:
- Michael R. Wolf would like to help with logistics and other conference-like tasks.
- Get access to Ethernet ports
- Reserve room for Pete/Andy.
- Get a list of places that will deliver food.
- Set up ad-hoc server
- Buy food
- Check into Pete/Andy room
- Office supplies:
- Post-it pages (or a roll of butcher paper) for "information radiators" and design doodling
- Blue tape for paper roll
- White boards
- Pens/markers (for whiteboards, paper rolls, etc)
- Power strips
- Ethernet cabling (and coupler)