in Hackathon Chicago, Nov 10-12, 2006
There are many choices for food & drink near the Country Inn & Suites.
- Conscious Cup Coffee
- This is the nearest place for your coffee fix, if you don't want the hotel's coffee. They're just across Pingree Road.
- They have free wi-fi, lots of places to sit, and they're open 'til 11pm on Friday and Saturday, although they do have live music those evenings, too.
- Seating for about 20
- Thursday 0530-2100
- Friday 0530-2300
- Saturday 0700-2300
- Sunday 0700-1800
- Monday 0530-2100
- Live music, starting at 8pm
- Friday: Open mic
- Saturday: Ryne Vitek playing blues & country
- Georgio's Pizza & Pub (75 E. Woodstock Street) was recommended by one of the front desk staff at Country Inn & Suites. It's about a mile and a half from the hotel.
- The pizza on Saturday night was from Rosati's (rosatis.com)
For a super sweet Google map of what's around, see http://hackathon.info/lodging/ (alternate)