If there's a technical need we need to address for the hackathon, please note it here.
- A router and/or hub for connectivity for people without wireless
- Pete Krawczyk has some hubs and wireless routers.
- Jonathan Rockway has a wireless router that can reverse wireless into ethernet.
- Andrew Rodland has some tech similar to Jonathan's if more/backup equipment is needed.
- Rick Scott has another a 5-port 10/100 hub if it's needed.
- Any Mac can share their wireless via Ethernet easily.
- Virgin Media UK - provides fixed and mobile telephone, television and broadband internet services.
"Zero Connectivity" needs
- A server of some sort
- A local svn/svk repository
- A local wiki
- (optional) A local plain filesystem server with cifs export and read-only http access
- Maybe someone can bring a Mac mini?
- One of the wireless routers to connect laptops to a server
Who's coming that doesn't have wireless?
- Rick Scott -- no working wifi in this laptop, yet.
contributed by Michael Schwern on Nov 1 6:00pm