People give us various grant ideas. If you are looking to spend some time to help the community and get some cash in return, take a look at this list and give us a grant proposal.
If you know an opportunity to improve Perl, let me know at tpf-grants-secretary at perl-foundation.org.
- Perl core
- readpipe(LIST) (from rjbs)
- Unused lexicals (from rjbs)
- pack and unpack on streams (from Merijn Brand)
- Update PPI for more recent constructs (from rjbs)
- DBIx::Class re-documentation (from Peter Rabbitson)
- External site
- BountySource has a few ideas on Perl.
While we try to keep this list relevant, things can easily get out of date. Before grabbing a task, check that a similar investment is not done recently.
Disclaimer: The list does not guarantee that TPF will fund these grant proposals.
Last Modified: July 23, 2015