All the 2016 grants are still running.
- RPerl User Documentation by Will Braswell, $800
- Inline::C(PP) Module Support by Ingy döt Net and David Oswald, $2,000
- Perl::Lint - Yet Another Static Analyzer for Perl5 by Taiki Kawakami, $800.
- Modern Object Oriented Programming in Perl by Toby Inkster, $4,000.
- YACT - Yet Another Conference Tool by Torsten Raudssus (Getty), $3000
- Next Release of Pinto With Key Features by Jeffrey Ryan Thalhammer, $3000
- Adding tests to and refactoring the perl debugger by Shlomi Fish, $1500
- Spanish Localization of the Perl Core Documentation by Enrique Nell and Joaquin Ferrero, $2000
- Cooking Perl with Chef by David Golden, $2000
- Alien::Base - Base classes for Alien:: modules by Joel Berger, $500
- Manual for Game Development with SDL Perl by Kartik Thakore, $1500
- Improve Parrot Embed/Extend Subsystem Tests and Documentation by Jonathan "Duke" Leto, $1500
- Perlbal documentation by José Castro and Bruno Martins, $2500
- Improve Dist::Zilla's Tests, Documentation, and Structure by Ricardo Signes, $2000
- Perl 6 Tablets by Herbert Breunung, $840
- Curtis Jewell - Corporate, Embedded, and Multi-user Perl on Windows
- Pod Mangling Utility Improvements - Ricardo Signes
- Gerard Goossen - Changing the Perl 5 optree build process into a Abstract Syntax Tree generation and a code generation step
- Eric and Tina - Improving learn.perl.org
- Dave Rolsky - Moose docs
- SMOP: Simple Meta Object Programming